Matcha Bliss Balls
- 3/4 cup almond pulp
- 1-1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- Extra desiccated coconut/shredded coconut for coating (Optional)
- Mix all the dry ingredients (almond pulp, desiccated coconut and matcha powder) in a large bowl until they are well-combined. Follow by adding other ingredients and continue mixing them until completely combined. Put the mixture into the freezer for approximately 20 minutes to make them firmer.
- Remove from the freezer. Roll the mixture into a small balls roughly 30mm in diameter and coat them with desiccated coconut/shredded coconut. Place them on a lined baking tray and freeze until firm.
- Store in the refrigerator to keep them fresh and remain firm.
This recipe has been modified to use almond pulp as alternative to macadamias to reduce kitchen organic waste. If you are using macadamias or other raw nuts, you will probably need high speed food processor/blender to blend them until smooth.
The original recipe can be found in the following link: